We’ve Missed YOU!
The Hospitality industry has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back to our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices, ensuring that every location has a Certified Food Protection Manager as required by the State of Maine.
• We will adhere to all of the requirements in the COVID Checklist for Maine Restaurants as issued by the Maine DECD, including but not limited to:
• Staff will wear face coverings at all times
• Staff will practice good hand hygiene at all times. Frequent handwashing is preferable to wearing gloves
• Ensure that all staff members are feeling healthy and symptom-free prior to every shift.
• All indoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer will be available to all customers and employees.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
• We will clean and sanitize each dining area after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• We will post the Maine Restaurant Promise at our entrances so everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep our communities safe.
Valet and Coat Check Services will be suspended until further notice
Curbside Pickup will continued to be offered
YOUR PROMISE TO US:
•The CDC recommends wearing a face mask at all times when you are not eating or drinking.
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home and using our contactless delivery options.
• If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please consider using our contactless delivery options.
• We request that you follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
• If you have any questions about the Maine Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.